Wondering what to get your dad figure for Father’s Day on June 20th? Never fear, our Father’s Day gift guide is full of unusual Bristol experience gifts they’ll love.
Whether you're looking for something you can do together or a top treat for them to enjoy, we've got you covered! All you need to do is pick your present and either gift it yourself on June 20th, or let us email it to them for you as a surprise on Father's Day!
Gifts for an outdoor adventure
Give them something exciting to get out into the great outdoors. An adventure awaits...
- Spend some time together and ride a bicycle made for two on the Strawberry Line
- Explore Bedminster on an Upfest street art walk with founder, Stephen Hayles
- Challenge them to test their aim in a clay pigeon shooting experience
- Bring the whole family to a Haunted and Hidden Bristol walk
- They'll be laughs aplenty as you try sheep herding and wool spinning
- See Bristol's iconic sights from the water in a paddleboarding harbourside adventure
- Explore one of Bristol's most beautiful spots Nordic walking in Ashton Court
- Take the plunge in an outdoor swimming taster
- Get out in nature on a seasonal foraging walk
Father’s Day gifts for foodies
Choose a private home barbecue made by a professional chef, fire cooking in the woods or even a proper Bristol cider tour...
- Treat your dad to a celebrity chef home barbecue
- Go on a gastronomical adventure in a Bath food heroes tasting walk
- Make drinks extra special with a taproom tasting flight at Bristol Beer Factory
- Fans of cider will love a Bristol cider tour with the Cider Box
- They'll be grilling on an open fire in a fire cooking workshop and woodland lunch
- Food and fun await in beer, bounce and pizza with Freedog
Unusual Father’s Day gifts
Surprise them with an unusual Father's Day present that’s sure to be lots of fun...
- Try something new and bee a beekeeper
- Challenge them to master the art of sheep herding
- See who'll be the winner in axe throwing with Whistle Punks
- Power tools are king in a creative scrap metal workshop
- Have a day tinkering in the workshop in make your own upcycled fire pit or barbecue
- Bring out their inner child in a grown up playground afternoon
- Ultimate chill awaits in a floatation in a private pod
Something extra special
Gift an experience to remember that you could even enjoy together…
- Book a one of a kind local food tour and tasting with chef Josh Eggleton
- Buy an unforgettable champagne balloon flight over Bristol
- Drive a tank in a military adventure at Aldwick Estate
- Treat them to a personalised murder mystery party
Fancy browsing more experiences? Discover even more perfect Bristol experience gifts over on our search page.