Looking for last-minute Christmas presents? It's official- the big day is fast approaching, there are only three chocolates left to gobble up on the advent calendar and Santa has started making his annual reindeer roll call.
But if you’ve still got someone to tick off your list, don’t worry- we’ve got you covered!
Gifting an experience is an instant delivery, zero-stress way to shop for everyone on your list this Christmas. And our brilliant small businesses have been working harder than Santa’s elves to bring you sackfuls of amazing experience gifts. So if you’ve still got someone to shop for, if your gifts haven’t arrived or if you want to spoil someone absolutely rotten, there’s something for everyone on Yuup.
Are they a passionate foodie? Take them for a cooking experience day or delicious tasting experience! Do they have a hobby or interest? Gift them a day of crafting! From pottery workshops to jewellery-making classes, sewing courses and even metalwork, there’s plenty for you to choose from.
When you gift an experience, you’ll be giving the gift of incredible memories, shopping small, supporting local and helping the planet! What could be better?
Inspired? Here’s a closer look at our top 30 last-minute gift ideas for Christmas 2022. I’ve broken it down into experiences in Bristol and the South West from numbers 1 to 15, and in Birmingham and the West Midlands from 16 to 30:
Last-minute gifts in Bristol and Bath:
From life drawing classes to axe throwing in the countryside and gin lovers' masterclasses, there's something to suit every passion, niche and interest. I've included experiences in Bristol city centre, Clifton, Old Market, Bath, Somerset and more:
1. 🪴 Make Your Own Forst Terrarium: £50 per person
2. 🪓 Axe Throwing with Whistle Punks: £42 per two people
3. 🍝 A Taste of Magari: Italian Food & Wine Tasting: £38 per person
4. 🍷 Wine and Cheese Tasting Flight at KASK: £25 per person
5. 🐑 Sheep Herding Experience: £20 per person
6. 🎨 Life Drawing at Hours Space: £12 per person
7. 🧘 Yoga with G&Ts: £15 per person
8. 🎞 Bristol Film Festival screenings: multiple prices
9. 🍄 Learn to Forage in Chew Valley: £40 per person
10. 🍕 Trampolining, Beer & Pizza: £18 per person
11. 💎 Make Your Own Silver Ring or Bangle: £85 per person
12. 🍹 Gin Lover's Masterclass: £30 per person
13. 🏺 Pottery Wheel Throwing Workshop: £45 per person
14. 👗 Sustainable Style Lock-In at a Vintage Shop: £20 per person
15. 👻 Haunted & Hidden Bristol Walk & Haunted Pub Stop: £10 per person
Last-minute gifts in Birmingham:
Adventurous rock-climbing. Dreamy aromatherapy massages. VR gaming! Find unique and thoughtful Birmingham Christmas experience gifts for that special someone still left on your list:
16. 🏺Pottery Wheel Workshop: £55 per person
17. 🍺 Craft Beer Tasting and Brewery Tour: £12 per person
18. ☕️ Specialist Coffee Brewing Masterclass: £32 per person
19. 🧀 Wine and Cheese Tasting Flight: £20 per person
20. 🧗 Rock Climbing Taster: £12 per person
21. 🧘 Candlelit Yoga: £10 per person
22. 🏹 Archery at The Bear Grylls Adventure: £20 per person
23. 🫖 Afternoon Tea in a Vintage Parlour: £18.95 per person
24. 🥘 Learn to Cook Thai: £96 per person
25. 💆 Relaxing Aveda Aroma Massage: £39 per person
26. 💈 Gent's Grooming Haircut, Razor & Massage: £57 per person
27. 🎨 Paint & Sip at Jungle Bird: £18 per person
28. 🎬 Mockingbird Cinema Full Movie Package: £14 per person
29. 🎮 Matrix Virtual Reality Gaming Session: £30 per person
30.🚶Discover Birmingham's Catacombs Walking Tour: £15 per person